1. The description of nature becomes easy if we have the freedom to use mathematics.
2. Techniques of mathematics such as algebra, trigonometry and calculus can be used to make predictions from the basic equations.
3. Mathematics is the language of physics.
4. Physics is the idea while mathematics is the way to express it.
5. Physics is nature and mathematics is it’s representation
To elaborate this, take an example of going to Agra to Visit the Taj from Delhi. You must take a deluxe bus and travel with this. This deluxe bus and the video played in the bus is a memory rather traveling to Agra without taking any medium, just on your own feet. This will exhaust you and take a lot of time of yours. So, resemble this incident and the taj be the physics while the bus is mathematics. If you want to understand physics without mathematics, it will take a lot of time and make yourself mentally ill. While taking a way of mathematics to understand the physics will make your journey memorable and fast.